Saturday, January 28, 2012

TAKE TWO

       Second biopsy ... finished... I had a pretty peaceful day.  Friends took me to this one.  The doctor and nurse were spectacular.  Calm.  "Every hand that touches me is a healing hand."  And they were.  When the nurse would speak to me, she had such reassurance in her tone.  The doctor, I met before and she is very funny.  She said that she is always checking herself to see if she has a lump or something and has other radiologists ultrasound her.  She said once her coworker asked for an ultra sound.  She said before she proceeded, she introduced herself to the coworker that knew her well as if she was a new patient. Then she said, " In order for my patients to feel comfortable here, I take off my clothes."... and I guess she did.  My kind of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment