Wednesday, July 4, 2012

INDEPENDENCE DAY

  So now I have moved.  I have moved to one of the prettiest suburbs in Cleveland. I was having afternoon tea and the maid brought out my usual finger sandwiches. As I was eating, a bug flew by and I said, "THEY HAVE FLIES IN CHAGRIN FALLS?!!  I THOUGHT THESE PEOPLE HAD MONEY!!!!!" 
  It is overwhelming to move here from a building where I didn't have water if someone in another apartment was taking a shower, and then to move to a home where the kitchen is 5 times as big as my old kitchen.  I am beyond grateful.  It is lovely here.   I just need a better wardrobe.

6 comments:

  1. I love it!

    Good for you Ms. Chris. Enjoy your new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHAGRIN FALLS! Nice town, my mom lived there with my older brother before she met dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon honey....you don't need a better wardrobe but if it makes ya feel better I'll take you shopping. There are several little boutiques in town that would have just the right sizes for you! Not quite your style but you'll look very CF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kathy...as soon as I get more dough..

    ReplyDelete