Sunday, November 29, 2020

DATING

 November 29, 2020


I've been on a couple of dating websites, but haven't had much luck.  Some people just aren't right for me and other folks are out of their minds.  One lady I was having a nice conversation off and on with on the website said she had metal in her B.S.  B.S. always meant "bullshit" to me.  But I had forgotten a few conversations earlier that she had mentioned some issues with her "blood stream".  When I asked what B.S. meant and if it meant "back side", she went crazy.  She said, "How dare you talk to me like that!  I am a mother and a grandmother!".  She had used abbreviations before and it would take me a while to figure out what she was talking about.  I explained all that to her but it didn't matter, she was done with me and I am grateful she was.  Another lady was very excited to meet me and then on a text said that she sensed some hesitation on my part and was not interested.  I don't know what she was referring to. One lady was ready to meet me, but before we met I explained some of my health issues and in an email she responded with, "I'll pass."  So subtle.  One lovely person was writing me and she asked if I had met anyone special on this website and I said, "Not yet." and she responded with, "Then you must not know what you want.", and then blocked me from writing her a response.  One person wrote me an email and that she was from Australia. She seemed to have trouble putting a sentence together and that I was someone she would like to have in her life, her heart and on her head.  ON HER HEAD!  What the heck is that?  Is she in Cirque Du Soleil?  I looked back on her profile and she pretty much wrote the same thing.  That she wanted someone on her head.  Someone explained to me that when you write from another country, emails don't always come out correctly.   

But my favorites are the scams.  It is the same thing.  They start out with "My cousin or my best friend saw your picture and read your profile, and flipped!!  He wants to meet you.  He's just too shy to go on this website so could you please email him and then they send me his email address.  So, first off, it's always HE saw your picture.  If they read anything in my profile, they'd know I was gay, so they obviously didn't read a thing about me.  So finally after about the fourth person did this I wrote, 

Ok, Thanks!

So are you going to write him?

Okay

He didn't get it, can you do it again.

Okay

He still didn't get it.  Can you give me your email address and I will give to him?

Okay

Thanks.  Okay I am waiting, did you send it?

Okay

Well, are you going to do it?

Okay

Are you just going to say Ok?!  If you keep saying ok, I will report you.

Okay


No comments:

Post a Comment