Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR BREASTS ARE

The Gathering Place...
   I LOVE them... I met with the nutritionist.. She spent alot of time with me and assured me that I  wasn't eating as poorly as I thought.  She gave me easy ideas to have a better diet.  Today, a Reiki master gave me a 40 minute treatment.  I fell asleep and woke up in far less pain...   So far, I have been there 4 times and it's just a bunch of peaceful folk in a beautiful facility to help you if are diagnosed with cancer.  They have a "healing garden".  I haven't sat out there but from what I could see.. yum, yum.    I went to one group last week for breast cancer survivors and tomorrow I am taking yoga there... and it's all FREE.....So, what's with the Komen Foundation?  They are ending their funding at Planned Parenthood for free mammograms and diagnostic testing.  I have had my concerns before about them, but now, with a breast cancer diagnosis, and I see how important mammograms are and ultrasounds, etc.,  I am SO over them.. My money, (when I get extra), will go to The Gathering Place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment